Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Surf or Sound Reality...Anything Positive?

Hi everyone. I have been reading through the topics and it seems as though Surf or Sound Reality has allot of negative posts. I unfortunately booked my vacation through them before reading all the posts. I am locked into my rental so instead of continuing to read the negative posts and get myself upset about this vacation I decided to start a new topic for anyone who has had a positive experience with Surf or Sound. I already have my game plan in place of taking pictures and documenting everything ';out of place'; as soon as I get there but I am trying really hard to stop worrying and just enjoy my vacation. I am so sorry so many people had negative experiences and hope that the people with positive experiences will come forward to share their stories also. Thanks!



Surf or Sound Reality...Anything Positive?


Hi, Can you tell us your experience ? we are taking a weeklong vacation at Hatteras village(Island%26#39;s End)and planning to rent from Surf and Sound realty.





Thanks!





Surf or Sound Reality...Anything Positive?


We have rented from Surf or Sound 4 times and never had a problem.




I have rented from them several times. Good company to work with.






We%26#39;re going for a week in July. I%26#39;ll post when we return and let you know how everything is. Some people are stepping up and sharing positive experiences so we%26#39;re keeping our fingers crossed for a problem free vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment