Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anniversary Dinner?

Where%26#39;s the best place for a nice anniversary dinner? Doesn%26#39;t have to be fancy but nice with good food. My husband is more of a meat %26amp; potatoes kind of guy but I love just about anything so a place with a good variety would work. We have tickets for the final dress rehearsal of ';The Lost Colony'; for the same night so something not too far away from Manteo would be best. Got any feedback on The Colington Cafe or Tale of the Whale? These two look to be possibilities. Any suggestions on those or any other place that might be better? Thanks.





Anniversary Dinner?


Colington Cafe is great, and would be a perfect anniversary dinner spot. I would substitute JK%26#39;s in Kill Devil Hills for Tale of the Whale. Much better food, and good atmosphere, too. In Manteo, there is also 1587..pricey, but really good.



Anniversary Dinner?


I agree with Kill, Colington Cafe is perfect. Ask for a private room or a small one rather than the big one upstair, but any are good. The food is wonderful and they take reservations.





Tale is good, I go there a lot but JK%26#39;s would be better if you like steak. Owens would be a better choice in my opinion, it%26#39;s always great. 1587 is over on the waterfront in Manteo but I have never been a big fan of it or any restaurant Donny runs.





Avoid Basnight%26#39;s Lone Cedar at all cost unless not being able to talk across the table because of the noise is desired, which I doubt it is.




i absolutely agree w/ Colington Cafe. It would be my 1st choice. Tale of the Whale would be good too (i%26#39;ve never had a bad meal there).




Colington Cafe would be my first choice, Owens%26#39; Restaurant would be second and Tale of the Whale would be third.




Colington Cafe - most definitely.




Colington Cafe, Flying Fish, or Owens. I would say Blue Point, but its too far away. You get a beautiful sunset at the Blue Point, and the food is outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment