Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bad experience at Bacchus Wine & Cheese

Just got back from Corolla a week ago. What a wonderful trip. We%26#39;re already planning a return trip. I do however want to share a poor experience I had at Bacchus Wine %26amp; Cheese as I%26#39;ve seen it mentioned several places as the place to go for a good selection of wine. That might be true if you can get someone to acknowledge you when you visit the store. I saw several people I believed worked there sitting at a table but no one seemed to be taking care of business. I was looking for a certain wine but immediately felt as if I were just an annoyance. Not one person asked to help me, greeted me, or said good bye as I left.

My husband and I went across the main road to Timbuck II and found Corolla Wine Cigar %26amp; Gourmet. The owner, Kenny, couldn%26#39;t have been more helpful. When he found he was out of the particular wines I was looking for, he called the vineyard and arranged to have them delivered. Since I was leaving the next day he shipped them to my home. I recieved them today.

So if your looking for someone knowledgable as well as appreciative of your business, I suggest a visit to Corolla Wine Cigar %26amp; Gourmet.

Bad experience at Bacchus Wine %26amp; Cheese

I remember you asking about Kuhl Breeze. Did you stay there? Review? (Looks like you%26#39;ve had a couple of posts but TA only says the one at the moment.)

Good to know. Don%26#39;t you hate when people do that...whether it%26#39;s going to the next window treatment place and ordering all new for your mostly glass house or someone who just dresses down and is old fashioned and questions a house price and is criticized and then the person turns around and buys an even more expensive house. And the off-putting people lose out. And the seldom, but sometimes, bad summer service. I sometimes think the ocassional worker might slack off a bit because they%26#39;re really not the owners and they%26#39;re on their way in a short time. Although I haven%26#39;t known that to be true of the J1s who will work around the clock if they can.

Bad experience at Bacchus Wine %26amp; Cheese

I did stay at Kuhl Breeze in Whalehead. Great property. I%26#39;ll write a short review under that post soon.


explorer3 wrote:

';Don%26#39;t you hate when people do that...whether it%26#39;s going to the next window treatment place and ordering all new for your mostly glass house or someone who just dresses down and is old fashioned and questions a house price and is criticized and then the person turns around and buys an even more expensive house.';

Huh???


Kim, re Kuhl Breeze....thanks. Looking forward to it.


Kim..........Glad you found Corolla Wine %26amp; Cigar. I%26#39;ve received excellent service from them. I buy their cigars.........they%26#39;ve got a great selection............

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment